noob here

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by DrDoOm, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Don't be too brutal on me, this may be a dumb question. But every time I enter Next Island I keep getting killed by Boars and Monkeys, how do I avoid this I'm not fast enough to get away

2. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I'm even a bigger noob I'm too scared to go there lol

So your going to have to wait for advice from a braver soul ;)

3. Ha, I figured. Just started today but I can't move without being killed hopefully as you said a 'brave soul' will have pity on my ignorance.

4. Hi mate,

I haven't been on Next Island myself, but you should know its early in the development process, so there might still be issues with it that need tweaking. If you can, use the teleporters (the blue dots on the radar).

5. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Just saw DrDoom in game ... tried to rescue :D

6. Coachman

Coachman RESCUER

Good try Lykke and hope you succed.

Calypos Rescue Team sure need some franchise takers on the other planets.
    We have limited ourself to only work on Calypso as it is.

Regards Coach

7. Jod

Jod

Unfortunately NI has waaaaay too many monkeys..

THERE FREAKIN EVERY WHERE MAAAAN!!! :eek:

after a couple days there I was hearing them in my sleep :banghead:

At the moment there isn't a whole lot of mob choices because the planet isn't at full release yet so lots of areas have just been filled with monkeys.(perhaps a couple too many)

Not much you can do really atm but hope someone more skilled or with a vehicle shows up.

8. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Let that be a lesson to you for chipping out ..hehe

9. You should be safe at whereever you are reviving, although you may not be able to go anywhere if the place is surrounded by creatures.

I'm not sure how you got in to that situation though?

The simplest way out is by air, though you'll have to find someone with an aircraft who is on Next Island to pick you up.

To get out solo you'll need to find a map of the place, locate the nearest TP, and then systematically carve a channel through the mob hordes by luring them back to the automated defences around the revival.

- Deathifier

10. problem is on the new planets its not unusual that the revive does not have a turret and is outdoors. similar to the medusa head revives. so mobs can be on top of the revive or tp,

11. I think I know where you are, one of the TP's there has no turret and the mobs are all over the revive. I was stuck there myself yesterday. After a few revives I managed to put my armor on and with some fapping reach the TP.

If you are still stuck, I can come and pick you with my VTOL.

12. Honestly, who decided it was a good idea to open that place when it's not finished? Guess how many shots you get at a first impression?
    Would you like to stay at your new home when the roof is not finished and the windows missing?
    Would you like to testdrive your new car without engine or tires?

Bunch of amateurs.

13. I rescued someone from that very spot a week or so ago.

You could always PM Neverdie and have him find someone to get you.

Or write support and have them reposition you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.