Back again

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Digit, Apr 23, 2011.

1. After a need break, read previous post, I have found a certain likeness with EU again. It has to do with a long time friend playing again and a new goal I have. So far I feel good about playing again. Damn this sounds like a 12 step program!~

2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Welcome to EP Digit ... sometimes we all need to take a break at one time or another, even if it may only be for a short time. It kind of gives us an opportunity to sort things out, and perhaps gain a bit more understanding ... it's different for everyone.

I've taken my own short and lengthy breaks just to gain a different perspective about what's priority for me, and for the most part, it seems to have worked. I become rather fickle at times about our universe, but over all, I still love it, and the reason being ... the community ... it's the best from any game I've ever played.

I hope you enjoy your time here ... if you need anything, just ask. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.