2. safara

safara Pamwe Chete

Good to hear you like your K Key :)

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

O-Key :headscratch:

4. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

i think i know what it may be about but probably not a good idea for me to say because i'm on staff team...

5. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

This is quite strange ... I have some investigating to do.

6. Kay Jones

Kay Jones who?

:D

7. Exactly what the

L

is going on here?

8. Lavawalker

Lavawalker RETIRED

Damn that Special-K lol

9. MindStar9

As in ... what's up with the letter, and ... does anyone know this guy? :headscratch:

Y'all are being quite creative with the letter stuff, I hope it doesn't become confusing.

10. U say that now...

11. safara

safara Pamwe Chete

" b "

12. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

......................Y?

13. :D:

:D:

L.
    ... like Lock.

M.
    ... like Mystery.

;)

14. W.

W

... like WTF?:headscratch:

15. khaos

khaos DnB'addict

W.

And don't forget the S!

16. MindStar9

W.

I just made a discovery ... that this guy is definitely connected to the Shameless Theft mystery that has been underway for some time now. Please see my most recent post (#114) and I'm sure you will make the same realization. I have a feeling though (based on the anonymous message I received yesterday), that Mr Johnson is withholding information that may help us capture this elusive thief. I am all but convinced that he is the anonymous person who placed the package under my media office door, and offered to help us at least discover the location of the crime. I think there's more here than we might realize.

Mr Johnson? ... would you care to make a statement about this?

17. Eva

Eva

W.

Sigh...I have it all done but this last part...i can't figure out the coords...or how to figure them out.

18. W.

Correct: "What number is the digit sum of the digit sum of a number that is written on a structure close to the biggest lake in the Port Atlantis Area?"

Employees? - Trustless and greedy.
    The police? - Corrupt.
    The press? - Inobservant.

Can you rely on anyone?

19. MindStar9

W.

First ... MY bad for the error ... I immediately went into Editor mode (trained eagle-eye), but didn't read into the message. Not sure what you mean by "trustless and greedy" employees - what employees, yours? If so, what is your business here? I also have my suspicions about corruption within the PAPD, so I guess we agree on this part. Should we have further interaction, I will be most vigilant with my observations, but could you not go Einstein on me please, math hurts my purple matter. :bigsmile:

20. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

W.

so whats this about??

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.